At Tree of Life Counseling we are a general practice offering counseling to children, adults, seniors, couples and families.
We offer a pleasant, comfortable private-practice office setting where our team of experienced male and female therapists guide each client through their unique journey as they rediscover their strengths, grow towards recovery and attain the personal achievement for which they're striving.
Treatment specialization includes:
- "Imago Relationship Therapy" model
- Treatment for Mood Disorder's including Bipolar Disorder, Depression, Anxiety and Phobia's
- Hypnosis-therapy to address anxiety, trauma, stress, addiction, chronic pain and weight issues
- Treatment for Trauma Disorders
- Treatment for youth with academic or behavior problems
- Sibling rivalry
- Treatment for youth who have been adopted or have been placed in out-of-home care
- Men's issues
- Women's issues
- Counseling for older adults
- Family Counseling
- Parenting Support
- Grief Counseling
- Counseling for Work and career issues
We also partner with professionals in the vicinity providing access to specialized services including psychiatric evaluation, psychological evaluation and Psychiatric Rehabilitation Programs in order to offer clients access to a full range of mental health services.